Monday, April 8, 2013

Queen - Love of My Life Lyrics M/V


Love of my life - you hurt me,
You broken my heart and now you leave me.
Love of my life can't you see,
Bring it back, bring it back,
Don't take it away from me, because you don't know, what it means to me.

Love of my life don't leave me,
You've stolen my love, you now desert me,
Love of my life can't you see,
Bring it back, bring it back,
Don't take it away from me because you don't know - what it means to me.

You won't remember -
When this is blown over
And everything's all by the way -
When I get older
I will be there by your side to remind you how I still love you - still love you.

Back - hurry back,
Don't take it away from me,
because you don't know what it means to me - Love of my life
Love of my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment